One of the more recent entries into the market, British electronics maker Logic3 entered a partnership with the famed Italian car maker to come up with a line of Ferrari-branded headphones.
A luxurious design, the T350 Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) headphone follows inspiration from the GT Car's careful craftsmanship, sumptuous leather and beautifully honed metal surfaces. The ear cups and headband are trimmed in the finest leather to ensure ultimate comfort and are supported by robust machined crafted metal arms and housing to ensure durability and quality. The T350 features ultra-soft ear pads constructed from enhanced breathable materials for maximum comfort and come complete with a carry case for additional protection.The T350 includes a high efficiency 40mm driver incorporated into a close-back design with ANC Technology, which seals the ear pads to prevent loss of music dynamics and reduces unwanted ambient noise. It includes technology suited for all the latest devices; a 3-button (Apple) and 1-button in-line remote for the latest mobile MP3 devices. All cables provided with the T350 are anti-tangle, detachable and trimmed in finest woven fabric.Features: Luxurious design inspired by the GT Car's careful craftsmanship, sumptuous leather and beautifully honed surfacesActive Noise Cancellation Technology (ANC) powered batteries, reducing unwanted ambient noiseClosed-back design which seals the ear pads to prevent loss of music dynamicsRobust machined crafted metal arms and housing to ensure durability and qualityEar cups and headband are trimmed in the finest leather to ensure ultimate comfort.Ultra-Soft ear pads constructed from enhanced breathable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Documents - A valid photo ID proof preferably Aadhar Card or a Passport in Original.
- Cancellation Policy - If cancelation is made 24 - 48 hours prior 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancelation is made 0-24 hours prior 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- It is mandatory to pay the full amount in advance for the product to be rented.
- In addition a security deposit will be charged which will be refunded in full after inspecting the condition of the product returned.
- Any loss or damage will be deducted from the security deposit.
- In the event of damages exceeding the amount of deposit, the renter will be charged additional damage charges and a detailed invoice of all charges will be supplied.
- Reservation for the product to be rented will be confirmed only after receiving the complete payment & security deposit.